Code of Ethics for personnel in the field of Purchasing & Materials Management
- To consider first the interest of the organization, in which one is employed, in all transactions and carry out its established policies.
- To buy without prejudice seeking to obtain at all times the maximum ultimate value for money.
- To subscribe and to work for the maintenance of integrity in buying and selling and to work against all forms and manifestations of commercial malpractices.
- To be prompt and courteous to all who call on legitimate business.
- To respect one's obligation to one's self and to one's organization, consistent with good business practice.
- To advise and assist fellow purchasing and materials management personnel in the performance of their duties.